Introduction to Watercolour Brush Lettering
time & location
about this event
Bring a couple of friends or family with you to enjoy well-deserved social time and creativity whilst learning watercolour brush lettering. Whether you’re a typography fan, or simply want to try your hand at something new and creative, I would love you to join my Watercolour Brush Lettering Workshop. You’ll be taught by me, Sam a graphic designer and lettering artist.
- Guests will be provided with a Hot Drink & and a treat.
- You will be given a complete set of materials which you can take away with you after the class, including guide sheets, my preferred watercolour paints and paintbrush. You will also be provided with practice paper, a good sheet of paper for your final work.
- This class starts from the very beginning so don't worry if you're an absolute beginner. The class covers different styles, techniques and allows attendees to practice writing alphabets and words to improve upon their own style.
- You'll start with exercises to practice making strokes and shapes. You’ll take these basic techniques into letterforms, in lowercase and uppercase, with plenty of help and guidance on hand. You'll then practice writing words to be ready to start creating your own final piece.
- By the end of the workshop you'll be well on your way to developing your own watercolour brush lettering style and with the materials you get to take home you will be able to practice...practice...practice, hang your art in your home or wrap it up and give as a gift for a special someone.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. This is an e-ticket – please bring with you the email confirmation on your phone (no hardcopy ticket will be posted).
- Watercolour Brush Lettering£55£550£0