Introduction to Brush Lettering Workshop
time & location
about this event
Whether you’re a typography fan, or simply want to try your hand at something new and creative, I would love you to join one of my Brush Lettering workshops. You’ll be taught by me, Sam Palmer a graphic designer and lettering artist.
- You will be given a complete set of materials which you can take away with you after the class, including guide sheets, my preferred brush pen. You will also be provided with practice paper and thicker card stock to create your final piece.
- This class starts from the very beginning so don't worry if you're an absolute beginner. I will introduce modern brush pen lettering and the many ways you can use it.
- You'll start with exercises to practice making strokes and shapes. You’ll take these basic techniques into letterforms, in lowercase and uppercase, with plenty of help and guidance on hand. You'll then practice writing words and phrases ready for your final piece.
- By the end of the workshop you'll be well on your way to developing your own brush lettering style and with the materials you get to take home you will be able to practice...practice...practice.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. This is an e-ticket – please bring with you the email confirmation on your phone (no hardcopy ticket will be posted).
- `Brush Lettering Workshop£25£250£0