Introduction to Brush Lettering & Christmas Bauble Workshop
time & location
about this event
Tis' the season to be creative and make your own festive decorations to fill your home with! Bring a couple of friends or family with you to enjoy well-deserved social time and creativity whilst learning brush lettering and decorating Christmas baubles! This is an event which is sure to bring creative, mindful flow, and festive fun.
Whether you’re a typography fan, or simply want to try your hand at something new and creative, I would love you to join my Brush Lettering & Christmas Bauble Workshop. You’ll be taught by me, Sam Palmer a graphic designer, the person behind sammykins.
- Guests will be provided with a glass of Prosecco/Soft drink at the table.
- You will be given a complete set of materials which you can take away with you after the class, including guide sheets, my preferred brush pen. You will also be provided with practice paper and a selection of baubles to decorate.
- This class starts from the very beginning so don't worry if you're an absolute beginner. I will introduce modern brush pen lettering and the many ways you can use it.
- You'll start with exercises to practice making strokes and shapes. You’ll take these basic techniques into letterforms, in lowercase and uppercase, with plenty of help and guidance on hand. You'll then practice writing words and Christmas phrases ready to start decorating your own selection of Christmas baubles.
- By the end of the workshop you'll be well on your way to developing your own brush lettering style and with the materials you get to take home you will be able to practice...practice...practice, hang your baubles on your tree or package them up and give as gifts.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. This is an e-ticket – please bring with you the email confirmation on your phone (no hardcopy ticket will be posted).
- Brush Lettering & Christmas£55£550£0